X-Pyr 2020 – Postponed

The X-Pyr 2020 - Postponed

It is with great sorrow that we have to confirm the postponement of the X-Pyr 2020

The race should have started on the 21st of June. However, due to the unprecedented coronavisus crisis, we have been forced to postpone the event until such a time that the health, safety and movement of the participants and staff can be guaranteed. At the moment we do not wish to cancel the event and are working hard to investigate the possibility of running the race in late August or early September instead.

The X-Pyr is has competitors with 22 different nationalities. In each country the virus is evolving at a different pace. Many countries have travel restrictions and lock downs. There is also the question of whether the borders will be open by late June. The health and well-being of our competitors, staff and sponsors is our highest priority and we will update you on further steps once we have more news.

No Comments Yet.

Leave a reply