The X-Pyr and COVID-19

The X-Pyr and COVID-19


Many of you have asked us what is happening about the X-Pyr 2020. Therefore, we would like share some information on what we intend to do.

It is clear that this is a situation never seen before, and that we must respond day by day to the current situation.

For the time being, as far as the race is concerned, we will wait to see how everything evolves.
So we are going to give it one month to see how the crisis evolves, and decide if  it will be possible to run the X-Pyr from the planned date, June 21, or not.

Let's remember that it is an international competition, and that there are many factors to take into account.

We are confident that by complying with the rules that each government has imposed, this crisis will subside before the race.

Meanwhile, the race will continue as planned and the organisation we will continue working to give you the best possible show (with the help of the teams, of course).

We thank you deeply for your interest and we wish you the best in this crisis. 

United we will defeat the corona virus! 

1 Comment

  1. I’m surprised to see no mention of how you plan to combat bog roll shortage during the race.

Leave a Reply to Bog Roll Monsta